Southern California Honda enthusiast
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tehachapi Meet 2.25.12

Go down

Tehachapi Meet 2.25.12 Empty Tehachapi Meet 2.25.12

Post  Wickit Mon Jan 16, 2012 2:35 pm

So sup Cali homies? Spreading the word on this for a friend.

We are having a Tehachapi (Bakersfield) meet Febuary 25th. It's kinda far away but there are hardly ever so cal meets there so we are gonna make it happen! SD people will meet up at my house in OC and caravan down the 5 and meet LA people off the 5 somewhere and you IE people can meet up off the 5 with the LA people then we will make the drive to Tehach! We will be BBQing and making it an all day affair. So far we got like 4 people down to go. If your wanna go post up where your from and I'll put you down and if you wanna bring food or drinks put that too.

People Down for meet:
SNOOZE-OC (SCHT & CB7T)
REDLINE302: Tehachapi (SCHT & CB7T)
WICKIT: Oceanside (SCHT & CB7T)
DARK_ACCORD: Tehachapi (Cb7T)

Maybe:

We have like 6 months until the all accord meet so this meet should break it in half and put something in between to allow us to network more and get connections and get more ready for ALL ACCORD Meet June 9th.

We need people to spread the word on other forums like Honda tech, Honda Society, ect.... If you are gonna recruite there please post on here and let us know what forum so we don't double post! CB7Tuner, SCHT, and here are already down

Thanks for helping out, I know it might seem far, but we always have meets in LA, IE, OC, SD and the peeps from there come down, I think it's fair we show some love and go their way this time. If people are worried about gas money I'm sure we can all contribute and help each other out or work something out, plus the drive out there is beautiful! Alright guys thanks for helping to make this meet happen, if things turn out good we can make this a tradition!

- Doug afro
Wickit
Wickit

Back to top Go down